MALAWI CABINET: APRIL 7, 2016
His Excellency the State President, Professor Arthur Peter Mutharika, in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by Section 94 (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Malawi, has made some changes to the Cabinet with effect from today, 7th April, 2016.
- President of the Republic of Malawi and Minister of Defence:
His Excellency Prof. Arthur Peter Mutharika
- Vice President of the Republic of Malawi:
Right Honourable Dr. Saulos Klaus Chilima
- Minister of Finance, Economic Planning and Development:
Honourable Goodall Gondwe
- Minister of Agriculture, Irrigation and Water Development:
Honourable Dr. George Chaponda, M.P.
- Minister of Labour and Manpower Development:
Honourable Henry Mussa, M.P.
- Minister of Information and Civic Education:
Honourable Patricia Kaliati, M.P.
- Minister of Gender, Children, Disability and Social Welfare:
Honourable Dr. Jean Kalilani, M.P.
- Minister of Local Government and Rural Development:
Honourable Kondwani Nankhumwa, M.P.
- Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development:
Honourable Atupele Muluzi, M.P.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation:
Honourable Francis Kasaila, M.P.
- Minister of Industry, Trade and Tourism:
Honourable Joseph Mwanamvekha, M.P.
- Minister of Natural Resources, Energy and Mining:
Honourable Bright Msaka, SC
- Minister of Justice and Constitutional Affairs:
Honourable Samuel Tembenu, SC
- Minister of Education, Science and Technology:
Honourable Dr Emmanuel Fabiano, M.P.
- Minister of Home Affairs and Internal Security:
Honourable Jappie Mhango, M.P.
- Minister of Sports and Culture:
Honourable Grace Obama Chiumia, M.P.
- Minister of Health:
Honourable Dr Peter Kumpalume, M.P.
- Minister of Transport and Public Works:
Honourable Malison Ndau, M.P.
- Deputy Minister of Education, Science and Technology:
Honourable Vincent Ghambi, M.P.
- Deputy Minister of Defence:
Honourable Agrey Masi, M.P.
George C. Mkondiwa
CHIEF SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT
7TH APRIL, 2016
A vibrant writer who gives a great insight on hot topics and issues