Advertisement
NationalNews

Fire guts students hostel at Mulanje District Hospital

Advertisement

Fierce fire on Monday gutted a Mulanje district hospital students hostel.

The fire has destroyed property whose value is yet to be established.

Mulanje District Council Chairperson, Emmanuel Bambala confirmed the development saying the hostel accommodates 20 medical and nursing students.

Advertisement

He says some of the property that has been destroyed include computers, mattresses, beds, beddings and pots.

Both Mulanje Police Spokesperson, Gracium Ngwira and Mulanje District Health Officer, Khuliena Kabwere could not pick their phones after several attempts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Show More
Advertisement

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker